- My co-worker (and friend) set up a date with someone he's really interested in. He's excited and it makes me happy to see that.
- I share a love of clotted cream with my Triabuddy Zoe and her dad. We had some on Sunday, YUM!
- A couple of my Triabetes teammates just got new bikes. A new bike is so fun and makes you want to get out there and tear it up! It makes me appreciate my bike--which I found time to clean, she deserved it after what I have put her through lately.
- I have all of my documentation together to appeal my health insurance's rejection for a CGM. I am so happy that I have found the time to get this done. We'll see how my doctor's appointment goes tomorrow when I hand it over. (I hope that makes me smile.)
- Seeing how many people who support me and what I am trying to do with Insulindependence! I am really touched that so many people are supportive. THANK YOU!
I have now run out of the few minutes I had to do this. Back to work......